This week's resolutions - April 20-27
1. To bring my current anxieties/worries to God and put them in His hands.
(Trying to get better at practicing dependence upon Him and deeper trust. He's been my help so many, many times, it's sad that I still struggle so much with feeling I have to be so self sufficient and reliant all the time. I think it is our culture that influences this.)
2. Send an e-mail that I don't want to send but it needs to be done.
(Reaching out is a necessary part of living in Christ, even if it is difficult.)
3. To remember to pause at 3 and say a Divine Mercy prayer, even for just a minute.
(So many reasons we need God's mercy to flow down upon our country and world.)
4. To make the time to get my walking in this week. So beneficial in every way.
5. Last resolution, but most important one this week, to begin to pray to the Holy Spirit for the ability to not only forgive (which I've done) but also to forget.
(The key to this is meekness and humility. This post titled 'How can I forgive? How can I Forget?' in the blog Catholic by Grace turned the light bulb on in my heart for this resolution. I had been searching for the answer to this problem of not being able to forget. I truly want to forgive AND forget.)